Are you an athlete? If yes, then surely, you must have experience in calf muscle pain. No, you no need to worry about your pain. But only you have to do one thing. Go online and order for the best massager for calves.
But you may have a query that only the best calf massager can provide you relaxation in your calf muscle. Obviously, it is a hundred percent true. The thing is that this massager makes your muscles smooth and free from tightness.
Generally, the best foot and calf massager keep the good blood circulation in your foot along with your calves. As a result of that, no pain is available in the muscle around your foot and calves. Even you will get more strength in your calves and foot during sports activities.
It is good to remember that before you use the best foot calf massager, you need to know the best one. For your comfortable understanding, take a look below.
If you are looking for calf massagers, then leg compression machines are the topmost choice to buy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 »» Best Massager For Calves: Review & Comparison
- 2 1. Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
- 3 2. TENKER Air Massager:
- 4 3. Human Touch Reflex SOL:
- 5 4. Shiatsu Kneading Foot and Calf Massager:
- 6 5. PowMax WW-51 Electric Foot Massager:
- 7 6. UComfy Leg, Foot, Calf, and Ankle Massager:
- 8 7. Zeny Shiatsu Foot Leg Calf Massager:
- 9 8. Foot Massager Machine Massage for Feet:
- 10 9. uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager:
- 11 10. Foot Massager Calve Leg Massage by Adako:
- 12 11. Miko Foot Massager:
- 13 12. Foot Massage Machine Shiatsu Massager:
- 14 13. Giantex Shiatsu Foot Calf Leg Massager:
- 15 14. uKnead Leg Massager:
- 16 15. CINCOM Leg Massager :
- 17 16. Nekteck Foot Massager:
- 18 What Is The Best Massager For Calves?
- 19 »» What Is Calf?
- 20 »» Do You Need to Massage Your Calf ?
- 21 »» Calf Muscle Conditions:
- 22 »» How to Pick My Foot and Calf Massager?
- 23 »» What Things Do You Require To Keep In Mind Before Purchasing The Calf Massager ?
- 24 »» Why Should You Have A Foot Calf Massager?
- 25 »» Top 10 Medical Benefits of a Foot Massage:
- 26 »» Frequently Asked Questions:
»» Best Massager For Calves: Review & Comparison
In this article, we will be discussing some of the best calf massagers tools available for calf muscle ache and relieving its stress.
1. Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
What makes this one of the best massagers for calf and foot is that all of its functions can be utilized and operated separately. It has three various levels of intensities. People can adjust the intensity of the kneading massage. Air compression is also adjustable.
Features with heating function helps to improve blood circulation, relieve pain on fatigued muscles and reduce foot pain. The function of heat is optional which means as per your requirement you can turn it off if you don’t require it. All the functions of the machine are controlled by a simple touch on the sensitive touch panel. It has a washable and removable foot sleeve so it’s easy to keep the machine clean.
Type: Shiatsu Kneading and Compression Foot Massager
Dimensions: 15.4 x 16.6 x 9.8 inches
Customer Reviews: 81 customer reviews with 4.3 out of 5 stars
»» Features & Specifications:
2. TENKER Air Massager:
This multi-functional wrap around massager can be used for your feet, calves, and arms. Being widely adjustable for all sizes and lightweight, this is one of the popular massager you will find. The air compression presses your legs or arms, giving relief from pain and enhancing blood circulation.
It comes with 2 different modes and 3 intensity levels of air compression. You set the massager according to your requirement and enjoy for 15 minutes. The massager will shut off automatically after that. You can turn it on again for more if you like.
Type: Air Compression Wrap Around Foot, Calf & Arm Massager
»» About the product:
3. Human Touch Reflex SOL:
If you require a quick recovery for your over-stressed feet, you can’t overlook this great foot massager. This particular item boasts a patented figure-eight technology that confirms your sore muscles are invigorated, and the blood circulates from your feet across the total core of the body.
You can utilize the foot massager while watching TV or reading books as the adjustable tilt base provides an ideal angle alignment with your furniture. This product is suitable for various diseases and health conditions like plantar fasciitis, circulatory issues, fibromyalgia, and sore ankles.
»» Product Description:
The Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot &Calf Shiatsu Massager incorporates CirQlation and Figure-Eight Technologies which are drafted to emulate those of a professional masseuse. Massaging the feet and calves in an upward, rolling or wave-like motion, and forcing blood away from the feet and toward the core of the body, helps to develop circulation. By incorporating reflexology massage, a famous holistic and complementary therapy, the Reflex SOL helps to develop general health and relieves stress and pain in other parts of the body.
Type: Foot & Calf Reflexology + Shiatsu Massager
Dimensions: 18 x 19 x 18 inches
Weight: 27 pounds
Input: AC110-120V 60 Hz, with power consumption of 52 watts
Customer Reviews: 534 customer reviews with 3.7 out of 5 stars
»» Features & Specifications:
4. Shiatsu Kneading Foot and Calf Massager:
This foot and calf massager will satisfy a lot of us through its various choice in terms of functionalities but first, we can have a look at the appearance. The inner fabric can be removed. This particular machine will assist you to relax and ease the pain and stress which has been put on the feet and legs in common.
Type: Kneading, rolling, vibration and heating foot & calf shiatsu massager
Weight: 24 pounds
Input: 110V 60 Hz with power consumption of 80 watts
Customer Reviews: 255 customer reviews with 3.4 out of 5 stars
»» Features & Specifications:
5. PowMax WW-51 Electric Foot Massager:
This machine and calf massager is a Swiss knife. It will massage your feet, calves, and thighs. We have to confess that the generous leather-like frame looks luxurious. It is about 48 pounds and measures 23”×22.6”×28.3”, so you may have to plan your room to store it and potentially have a regular place where you can leave it if you have an issue carrying around weighty devices or suffer from back pain. The massage experience is charming. You have the power on/off button and then the two buttons activating the two various parts of the device – feet/calves and thighs, then you will find the true functional buttons.
»» About The Product:
- Deep-kneading shiatsu massagers assist alleviate tension, develop circulation and stimulate reflexology points on the soles of your feet.
- Vibration massage further loosens tension and assists muscles recover.
- Dynamic squeeze massage squeezes away tension in the thighs, calves, and feet.
- 3 levels of massage intensity.
- Soothing heat therapy on calves and thighs assists in relaxing the muscles, making them even more receptive to the advantages of massage.
Customer Reviews: 23 customer reviews with 3.8 out of 5 stars
»» Features & Specifications:
6. UComfy Leg, Foot, Calf, and Ankle Massager:
This particular foot and calf massager will comfort your feet. The design is refined, sober, black yet pretty modern. The dimensions are 16.5×17×16 inches for 30 pounds. There are handles on the side for portability. For maximum stability, on the front of the bottom, there are two non-skid floor protectors. This foot, calf and ankle massager has a display where you can opt between three wellness programs: relieve, soothe, and renew. If you are looking for the best brand of calf massager, this is the right product for you.
»» About The Product:
Customer Reviews: 237 customer reviews with 3.1 out of 5 stars
7. Zeny Shiatsu Foot Leg Calf Massager:
This machine is a well-designed massager that can be utilized easily right on the feet. Once the device is tied on the foot, a unique kneading sensation is felt through the leg. All round massage plays a vital role in enhancing the blood circulation of the body. Rolling, infrared therapy and vibrations give quick relief to the patients. The device is available in various colors to the users. By wearing Shiatsu, one can simply look classy as well as stylish.
Type: Kneading + Rolling Shiatsu Foot & Leg Massager with Remote Control
Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 10 inches
Weight: 13.5 lbs.
Input: 110V with a power consumption of 40 W
Colors: Red, Burgundy
Pack Contains: 1 Massager, 1 Remote Control and 1 User Manual
Customer Reviews: 180 customer reviews with 3.8 out of 5 stars
»» About the product:
Also Read: Best Foot Massager Machine
8. Foot Massager Machine Massage for Feet:
This flexible foot massager uses reflexology to relieve you from pain, stress and fatigue. You can also use it to massage your calves. The combinations of rolling, kneading and massaging give you a very personalized massage while you are watching TV or reading your favorite book. You can use the touch screen panel on the unit or the remote control to adjust the mode and speed of your massage. The foot sleeves are anti-skid, removable and easy to clean. It is one of the top massagers you can carry anywhere you want to relax.
Type: Kneading + Rolling Reflexology Shiatsu Foot & Leg Massager
Weight: 13 pounds
Dimensions: 24 x 14 x 10 inches
Input: 110V with consumption of 40W
Colors: Black, Burgundy
Pack Contains: 1 Massager, 1 Remote Control and 1 Certificate
Customer Reviews: 206 customer reviews with 4 out of 5 stars.
»» About The Product:
9. uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager:
Ucomfy is known to be one of the best brands for foot and calf massager. This foot massager delivers an acupressure massage surrounding your feet with compression and relieves your feet from tightness. Acupressure massage uses manipulation of pressure points in your feet. It warms your tired feet with the heat setting turned on and lets the machine knead and vibrate your pain away. You can also leave the heat off and let air pressure comfort your skin.
Type: Deep Kneading + Vibration Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
Colors: Silver, Red
Shapes: Oval, Round
Customer Reviews: 428 customer reviews with 3.8 out of 5 stars
»» About the product:
10. Foot Massager Calve Leg Massage by Adako:
This calf massager from Adako USA comes in very rare design. The foot & calf massager comes with extraair compression bags which will massage the calves. On the other hand, the feet are massaged by the main multifunctional massager. It has Multifunctional massages including rolling, kneading, scraping, heating, and air pressing One of the best characteristics of this device is the deep kneading rolling vibration mechanism that is suitable for people suffering from Plantar Fasciitis and tired muscles. It has 3 levels of modes and intensity with each one.
Type: Kneading + Rolling + Vibration + Compression Deep Tissue Shiatsu Leg & Foot Massager with Heat
Customer Reviews: 8 customer reviews with 3 out of 5 stars.
»» Features and Specifications:
11. Miko Foot Massager:
This foot massager has a very flexible design to give you a massage at a personalized level to your feet, legs, muscles and tendons. What makes it the top massager for calf and feet is that it has 40 roller nodes for a strong, deep tissue massage and 5 air pressure nodes that give a relaxing and soothing massage. It also has a heat function that reached a temperature up to 120˚F to release tension and vibration features to enhance blood circulation. You can place it flat or standing, according to your convenience while you sit back and relax.
Type: Kneading + Rolling + Vibration Reflexology Shiatsu Foot & Leg Massager with Heat
Warranty: 1 year
Pack Contains: 1 Massager, 1 Adapter, 1 Power Cable and 1 User Manual
Customer Reviews: 112 customer reviews with 4.1 out of 5 stars
»» About The Product:
12. Foot Massage Machine Shiatsu Massager:
This too has a very flexible design which allows you to sit in any position and place your feet or legs into the massager. Using rolling nodes, air compression, vibration and heat, this medical grade massager gives relief from plantar fasciitis, diabetics and fatigue.
It improves blood circulation, calms the nerves, reduces stress and rejuvenates you completely. Available with a 100% guarantee refund policy, you can consider gifting this to your friends and family. This is one of the popular massagers for calf and foot.
Type: Kneading + Compressing + Vibration Shiatsu Foot & Calf Massager with Heat
Weight: 22 pounds
Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 17.7 inches
Customer Reviews: 352 customer reviews with 4.5 out of 5 stars.
»» About The Product:
13. Giantex Shiatsu Foot Calf Leg Massager:
With an ergonomic and flexible design, this foot & calf massager works on sensitive areas to relieve pain, stiffness and fatigue, also improving blood circulation and releasing stress.
Working noiselessly, this device gives a kneading, rolling and vibrating massage along with heat. You can adjust the intensity of massage according to your requirements. The angle of the massager can be adjusted according to your position of comfort too.
What makes it the best massager for calves & feet is that it has 8 discs for feet and 4 for calves which can operate simultaneously or separately according to your wish!
Type: Rolling + Kneading + Vibration Shiatsu Foot & Calf Massager with Heat
Weight: 34 lbs
Dimensions: 17.7 x 17.7 x 19.7 inches
Input: 110V 60 Hz with power consumption of 80W
Pack Contains: 1 Massager and 1 User Manual
Customer Reviews: 150 customer reviews with 3.8 out of 5 stars
»» About The Product:
14. uKnead Leg Massager:
The uKnead Leg & Foot Massager is mainly used to get relax and rejuvenate the body parts. Using its deep tissue shiatsu kneading massage system, you can enjoy unparalleled comfort. You can enjoy the homemade massage therapy daily at your home.
Its effect is so much that you can use it to alleviate symptoms like soreness and pain, complications growing from medical conditions, and moreover develop psychological well-being by decreasing anxiety and stress. TheuKnead Leg Massager is surely a recover sore feet.
Type: Shiatsu Calf & Foot Rollers, Air Compression & Heat
Weight: 31 Pounds
Dimensions: 19 x 18.5 x 21 inches
Input: 110V 60 Hz with the power consumption of 80W
Customer Reviews: 62 customer reviews with 4.5 out of 5 stars
15. CINCOM Leg Massager :
If you use the CINCOM air compression leg massager, it can not only relieve fatigue and tiredness but also can assist people to develop circulation method. It can provide wonderful, soothing and various massage experiences for young people as well as the elderly.
This is a perfect product for all the working people. This particular Leg Air Massager is also very effective for people who have suffered from restless leg syndrome and leg edema for a long duration.
Type: Leg Massager+Air Compression Calf Wraps with Modes
Weight: 2.31 pounds
Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds
Function: Safe, reliable and 20 minutes auto shut-off function
Input: DC12V/1.0A UL adapter
Warranty: 24 months warranty for quality-related issues
Customer Reviews: 236 customer reviews with 4 out of 5 stars
16. Nekteck Foot Massager:
This foot massager is specially designed for those who have been suffering pain in legs for so long time. If you want pleasure from pain, you should use this foot massager. It can provide a soothing experience to your sore feet. Recently this foot massager has a huge demand in the marketplace. The massager increases blood circulation.
Type: Soothing Heat, Heated Deep Kneading Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis
Weight: 3.3 Kg
Dimensions: 40.5 x 36.5 x 12 cm
Design: This massager Build with 6 massage nodes with 18 routing massager notes for a more relaxing experience.
Function: Safe, reliable, easy to access power button and manual heating function
Input: 120V/50~60Hz, 48W
Customer Reviews: 1140 customer reviews with 4.5 out of 5 stars
What Is The Best Massager For Calves?
The massager becomes the best one when it provides relaxation from pain at an extreme level. Even relaxation comes within a short period. It comes very effectively through the process of workings.
Ways Of Massaging – The best massager provides the massage in four ways such as vibration through kneading, rolling, air pressure and heating process. With four ways, calves come to be fit very quickly.
In need Of Every Angle – Only the best massager provides massage in every location of your foot and calves. Generally, the best one works in a 360-degree angle at your foot and calves.
Moreover, the quality materials used in the massager make the massager best as the materials provide good longevity to the massager.
»» What Is Calf?
To put it simply, the calf is regarded as the back portion of the lower leg. It constitutes of two muscles namely gastrocnemius and soleus.
The previous is of a big size and is noticed by a strong bulge behind the leg. Moreover, it has two different parts which combine together to form a diamond head. The muscle imparts strength to the legs and makes assistance in the movement of the lower limbs.
Actually, it is the smaller and flat muscle which is situated beneath the larger one. Both calf muscles tape and meet at the ground level with the assistance of the connective tissues at the Achilles tendon. The tendon develops straight into the bone of the heel so that it pulls the heel up for the forward movement.
»» Do You Need to Massage Your Calf ?
Massage is essential for the calf muscles which gets strained due to a variety of reasons. Some of them are as follows:
- If the muscle is extended beyond the limit, it results in the clearing of the body fibers. As a result, they get strained due to different degrees right from mild to serious. Pulled calf muscles also pertain with the extension of the calf beyond the reasonable limit.
- Tearing of the muscles can also lead to serious wounds over a period of time. Partial tearing goes a long path in making problems in the movement of the legs.
- Rupturing of the muscles lead to a lot of problems over a period of time. It causes serious ache and results in the inability to work. If you are suffering from serious wounds, massage is the only path out for long-term recuperation from wounds.
- Inflammation of the calf muscles is another factor which causes for extreme care. It is associated with infection and autoimmune situations which are detrimental to the health of the people.
»» Calf Muscle Conditions:
- Calf Muscle Strain: When the calf muscle extends, some of the muscle fibers may tear. Strains of the calf muscle can differ from mild to severe.
- Pulled Calf Muscle: We can generally call a calf muscle as a pulled calf muscle. When we pull the muscle, it means the extension of the calf muscle beyond its limitation.
- Calf Muscle Tear: Ultimately all the calf muscle strains appear in tearing of some muscle fibers. More serious injuries may appear in a partial or whole tear of the calf muscle.
- Calf Muscle Rupture: the Whole tear of the calf muscle, appearing in severe pain and sometimes inability to walk. The calf muscle may decrease into a ball or lump shape, seen and felt throughout the skin.
- Calf Muscle Myositis: Infections or autoimmune situations are generally responsible, though calf muscle myositis is rare.
- Rhabdomyolysis: Calf muscle breakdown due to long-term pressure, drug side effects, or a serious medical condition. It generally affects multiple muscles throughout the body.
- Calf Muscle Cancer: Actually, the calf muscle is not common.
»» How to Pick My Foot and Calf Massager?
- Needs: Now the question arises, why do you want to get a foot and calf massager? It may be for continuous pain in the leg or in the ankle? In this regard, if you want to get fresh and pure relaxation, then you may try a massager for calves. If you use it only one time, you will never avoid it. Rather, you will be fond of it. Once you know its functions, you must want to buy a calf massager. So, it is our duty to know its functionalities.
- Functionalities: In general, we can say that a foot and calf massager is specific but to some extent it is common also. You have to choose which part of the massager you like the most. In this regard, the question arises, if you want to get heat sensation during the massage time. Some people also need vigorous pressure during massage time. It is your responsibility to find the perfect massager after searching the various functionalities in that particular device.
- Health condition: Health is the main important part of our body. So it is very significant how do you define your health condition? As a health conscious person, you should keep a foot and calf massager at home. Almost all of us face various health problems such as blood circulation problems, diabetes, obesity, and many other numerous conditions. If you well aware of your category, let’s have a quick chat with your house physician to know what he/she advises on the usage of a foot and calf massager.
- Budget: Budget is one of the most important things for middle-class people. Generally, we select the devices which vary the cost between $250 to $500+. As you are looking at this article, you perhaps already made a decision to invest in one of these machines. At first, you have to decide what’s the maximum investment you are looking to make and which device stands for the best deal for you. Before buying a product, you should determine your mind and fix the budget. Otherwise, you may be puzzled some times to make the right decision.
»» What Things Do You Require To Keep In Mind Before Purchasing The Calf Massager ?
- Size and weight of the calf massager: Massager should be small, portable and easy to use. In comparison with the heavy calf massagers, light devices are mighty effective. Foot size opening is another factor that has to be thought while purchasing the massager. To get maximum effectiveness one should also identify the massage nodes in advance.
- Easy user interface: Purchasing massager relies on the requirements and specifications of the users. Calf massagers consist of various features which are beneficial to the users. Cushion surface of the device plays a significant role in giving comfort to the affected area of the limbs. Soft foam is injected with plastic pads and gel to give comfort during the massaging method.
- Speed:Speed is one of the most significant factors that have to be taken into account. The product should have the features of variable speed capability. Along with the features, it is significant to test the various speed settings. Prior to buying the item, confirm that it has pads or non-slip foot placements.
»» Why Should You Have A Foot Calf Massager?
Nowadays life has become so hectic and full of monotony. So, even after a day’s work everybody needs refreshment by anyway. It’s high time to take a deeper look into the benefits of the calf massager. We need to buy the best quality model.
More than just feet rub:
We have already discussed that it is much ideal to go home after a day’s work, put up your feet, and get a soft foot rub. So, there is an earnest requirement for calf massager. It is certain that the features of various brands and models are different from each other.
As the various models and brands contain various functions, such as different massage modes through the use of vibration, you can simply get kneading, shiatsu for your soles, feet, etc. So, it is fixed that you can gain the highest level of comfort and pleasure without having to do any hard work at all.
Just you have to sit back, slip your feet in, push a button, and the remaining part will be done by your massager. You can fully rely upon it.
There is no doubt that the human touch will always be better than anything else. But, if are looking to go to a spa or parlor, it is very much costly. Moreover, we can’t arrange so much time to provide. In this modern world, we are very much busy and always try to save our time and money.
Though the primary investment for a foot and calf massager is high, but it’s effect continues for a long time.
To have a total massage chair is not always possible. In this regard, only a calf massager serves great. We all know that generally massage tools are very small and we can carry them wherever we wish. So, we can carry it to our respective place of work and use it severally.
»» Top 10 Medical Benefits of a Foot Massage:
Nowadays people are becoming too much busy and they won’t get any time on their own. For this reason, they feel too much tiredness also. In this regard, refreshment plays a vital role. It is your duty to find the top medical benefits of the best calf massagers.
Diabetic Foot Ulcer:
Actually, we can use foot massage and reflexology on patients who have been suffering from diabetic foot ulcers. This particular kind of massage therapy surely speeds up the healing process of the affected area. Primarily, it develops the overall circulation process and we can use it as a supplement for various other diabetic foot ulcer treatment.
Acupressure makes various positive effects on people who have been suffering from the peripheral arterial occlusive disease. When we deal with the occlusive kind, it means there is decreased blood flow in the lower legs which reaches down to the feet. It totally depends on how serious the case is.
Sometimes people do not believe but it is an admitted fact that acupressure, reflexology, and massage help cancer patients. It cannot recover the disease but it does make dealing with the symptoms and side effects that are much more manageable.If you are suffering from this life-risking disease, under your house physician’s advice, receiving yourself the best calf massagers can keep you stronger and stronger.
High blood pressure:
In the modern age, especially, people in America face the severe problem of high blood pressure. American Heart Association recently published a report that one out of three adults has suffered from high blood pressure.
Reflexology and acupressure provide huge benefits for people who have come out of operation. This particular therapy is supposed to help patients who have felt the pain which they may experience after any surgery.
If you have gone through an operation, then the best quality reflexology foot & calf massager will be an excellent option for speedy recovery. Only your duty is to select the best massager.
Generally, we take massage to bring overall well-being sensation to our body. In this regard, a lower body massage is no exception to this rule. It provides enough pleasure to make you fall asleep before you even notice!
Lower stress levels:
It is universally proved that the massage system stimulates the release of endorphins and it works as natural painkillers and mood elevators. This therapy method assists some level of stress and anxiety to decrease dramatically and offer you an “off” moment where your body would not feel any type tense. At this time, only a massage system can give you pleasure.
Improves blood circulation:
The main benefit of the massage system is to increase the blood circulation cycle and paves the way for soothing pleasure. It also increases the functions of various muscles and tissues. By increasing the blood circulation, your body will transform into a new world.
Decreases muscular pain and tension:
One of the most important functions of the massage system is to decrease muscular pain. When your muscular will decrease, automatically your all types tensions will disappear instantly. Only you have to take regular interval massage.
Helps to recover after exercise:
If you are fond of being a sportsman or just an occasional gym attendee or maybe you enjoy a Sunday morning jogging, sport and physical activity, in general, it may lead to some problem. This problem may gradually spread to your muscles, feet, leg structure and tendons.
These are the top medical advantages of a foot massage. You should remember that this kind of therapy is not a cure. You don’t expect a miracle in a moment. A foot and calf massager is a nice way to get a foot massage in your own home when you like. A popular massaging machine at this present moment is the life foot ankle leg knee Massager with heat therapy. You may check it out if you wish to enjoy a foot and lower leg massage. If you like this article about the best massager for calves, please do share.
»» Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do foot massagers improve circulation?
A. There is no doubt that regular massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, decreases tension, sooths pain. It is an admitted fact that your feet work hard for you every day. Just like your neck, back, and shoulders, your feet can also benefit from a regular interval massage. Foot massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, reduces tension, and erases your pain instantly.
2. Do foot massages make you sleepy?
In fact, a relaxing and soothing foot massage will develop your blood circulation, decrease the tension in the muscles, and relax the nerves. This pleasurable change can relax your mind, causing sleepiness. And moreover, our feet contain certain acupuncture points, when pressure is applied on these points, sleepiness is bound to come.
3. I heard that foot massagers are good for neuropathy. Is it true?
Neuropathy is nothing but a common side effect of diabetes. You can easily handle this situation through foot massager as it helps in stimulating and improving blood flow in the feet area. Electric foot massagers are the best way to get rid of the symptoms caused by neuropathy.
4. Do foot massagers really work?
According to many types of research and studies, our foot has several nerve endings. Through massage, you may relieve the stress and tension in these nerve endings, leading relief and relaxation of your total body. As per many user reviews, using a foot massager daily for at least 10 minutes has shown a huge improvement in mood, reduced anxiety and lowered blood pressure.